Processing, please wait...

Pay Complete Pay Error
Change of Services
1. Register Credit Card Autopay
2. Change of Customer Services (Change Personal Data, add or cancel telephone number, register e-bill etc.)

Fax: (852)3500 7048


3. Online Change Account Information (Contact number、Address and Bill method)
  • Access to our website,then click “User Login” in the right hand side
  • Enter anyone of your register phone number and HK ID card number or Business register number
  • Then you can see details account information, and click “edit”
Back to top
Please enter your password with the virtual keyboard Close